In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the following terms and conditions:
Welcome to theTea Joint website. Please review this Agreement, which shall apply to the use of this website, as well as to the purchase of all products sold to you through this website. In using this website you are deemed to have read and agreed to the terms and conditions set out therein and that you agree, without limitation or qualification, to be bound by the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
Tea Joint reserves the right to change the terms of this agreement from time to time as it sees fit and without any obligation to notify you, we advise that from time to time you check this website to review the changes.. Your continued use of the site will signify your acceptance of any adjustment to these terms.
2. Use of this Website: You acknowledge and warrant that any information you may post, transmit or submit to this website does not: (i) infringe on your rights; (ii) infringe on a third party’s rights, specifically but not limited to any intellectual property rights, or any other confidential or proprietary right; and (iii) constitute a criminal offence or give rise to civil liability. Additionally, you acknowledge and warrant that you will not knowingly post, transmit or submit any information that will cause damage to either the website or to any other user.
Your rights with regard to accessing this website may be terminated or restricted at any time at the sole discretion of Tea Joint. Tea Joint is not required to give you advance notice or explanation for the termination. This termination shall be in addition to any other rights that Tea Joint may choose to enforce.
3. Customer Account: You are responsible for maintaining the security of your customer account on this website. Should any charges or damages occur due to your not taking reasonable care of your customer account or password, you agree that you will be held solely responsible.
4. Copyrights and Trademarks: All materials displayed or otherwise accessible through this website are owned by Tea Joint and third party content suppliers, and are protected under the applicable copyright and trademark laws of Canada and elsewhere. You hereby agree not to print, copy, reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute or make any other similar use of the contents of this website, including, but not limited to, the text, graphics, audio and visual content, and code. Notwithstanding the above, you may access this website and make a single copy of the material for your personal, non-commercial use. Nothing in this Agreement shall be construed as granting you a license for anything other than your personal use.
5. Links: This website may contain links to other websites that are operated by third parties, and are not under the control of Tea Joint. Tea Joint is not responsible for, and expressly excludes all liability with relation to these linked websites which you access at your own risk, and Tea Joint makes no representations, warranties or conditions concerning the linked websites or their contents. You should evaluate the security and trustworthiness of any other site connected to this site or accessed through this site yourself, before disclosing any personal information to them. Tea Joint will not accept any responsibility for any loss or damage in whatever manner, howsoever caused, resulting from your disclosure to third parties of personal information.
6. Orders and Payment: When you submit an order on this website, your order shall be considered as an offer to Tea Joint. Tea Joint reserves the right to refuse your order at any time and for any reason, including but not limited to: (i) the availability of the products in your area (Tea Joint specifically reserves the right to revise or cease to make available any of its products at any time); and (ii) if the products are incorrectly described or priced on the website. In the event that your order is cancelled or refused, you shall receive an email confirmation stating same. Additionally, if your order is refused or cancelled following payment, Tea Joint will reimburse you for the full amount paid. Please note that all discounted items and tea are final sale.
The third party credit card service provider must approve all purchases made through the use of a credit card.
You agree not to resell any products purchased under this Agreement, nor to transfer any of your rights hereunder without the prior written consent of Tea Joint.
7. Shipping: Tea Joint will ship based on the method you select from the available options. The estimated time of the arrival of your product should be considered as an estimate only, and Tea Joint will not be responsible for any damages due to delays in shipping.
Charges for shipping will be listed when you purchase the product from this website. You are responsible for all federal and provincial shipping related taxes, and you agree to comply with all export laws of Canada that apply to the products purchased or received under this Agreement.
Tea Joint uses a third party shipping service provider to ship its products. As such, Tea Joint will not be liable for any loss, damages (direct or indirect) or expense due to shipping. Title and risk of loss shall pass to you at the moment the product that you have purchased is transferred to the third party shipping service provider.
8. Return Policy: We want you to be satisfied with your order from Tea Joint. If any of our products do not meet your expectations, we want to know. As such, please email email@example.com, and please include your order number and a description of the reason for the return. We will gladly exchange or refund your purchase within thirty (30) days of receipt of the returned merchandise. Please note that refunds will only be issued to the same credit card that was used for the original purchase.
9. Disclaimer: To the fullest extent possible under the law, use of this website is at your own risk, and Tea Joint hereby expressly disclaims any representations or warranties (express, implied or statutory) with regards to the website and your purchase of any products hereunder. This website is provided “as is”, and may contain errors, inaccuracies, viruses or bugs, and this website may not be up to date, and therefore is not to be relied upon. Specifically, Tea Joint does not warrant that the product description or pricing is accurate. This exclusion applies to, but is not limited to, warranties of merchantability, quality and fitness for a particular purpose. Should you choose to download any content from this website, you do so at your own risk. Tea Joint is not liable for damages arising out of or in connection with your use of this website. This includes, without limitation, damage caused to your computer, computer software, systems and programs and the data thereon or any other direct or indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
10. Limitation of Liability: You hereby waive all remedies, warranties, guarantees or liabilities, arising from law or otherwise. In no event shall Tea Joint, its officers, representatives or employees be liable to you for any damages, however caused, including but not limited to direct, indirect, special, consequential, incidental, punitive or otherwise. Tea Joint, its officers, representatives and employees shall not be liable for lost profits, business interruption, and any computer related damage or loss of data. Tea Joint hereby excludes all liability with respect to the transmission of viruses or bugs. The entire limitation shall apply even if Tea Joint, its officers, representatives or employees were informed of the possible occurrence of the abovementioned damages. Tea Joint's maximum liability shall in no event exceed the amount paid by the purchaser for the product. This limitation is an essential element of the agreement between Tea Joint and you.
11. Payment: Visa, MasterCard, and American Express are all acceptable methods of payment. Our terms are payment in full. All goods remain the property of Tea Joint until paid for in full.
12. Indemnification: You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless (including reasonable legal fees) Tea Joint, its officers, directors, employees or agents from any action arising from your misuse of this website or the breach of any of the provisions of this Agreement.
13. Miscellaneous: This website, any use of this website and any dispute relating thereto or to the products purchased therein shall be governed and construed by the laws applicable to the Province of Ontario, without regard to conflict of law rules. Both Tea Joint and you agree to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Province of Ontario.